Informazioni personali

La mia foto
I'm experiencing my first time alone and abroad, being an au-pair in Finland. I write about my finnish life, cultural differences and sometimes about my idea of style.

mercoledì 10 agosto 2011

Another Sunsrise.


Another Sunrise will find us
Another Sunrise were fine









                                               -Yellow t-shirt: H&M (on sale 3 euro!)
                                               -Shorts: Levi's, 2hand (2 euro)
                                               -Hat: H&M
                                               -Heart Glasses: 80's purple
                                               -Colorful bracelets: H&M
                                               -Belt and Bag: H&M 
                                               -Shoes: Obsel




Nessun commento: